The Mercy Team
Be a part of a wonderful team! Our Lady of Mercy School seeks teachers of the highest caliber to work cooperatively as members of a faith-filled learning community. The benefits of working at OLOM include, but are not limited to:
- Joining a school where the Catholic faith is embraced and taught through both word and deed
- Working with award-winning colleagues who will inspire you in the art and science of teaching
- Terrific pastor and parochial vicar involvement from our beloved Fr. Charles and Fr. Joe
- Pay above the Archdiocese of Washington scale
- Half tuition scholarship for all children of faculty
- Childcare options for children of faculty ages 1 – 3
- High quality professional development, both in-house and in the community
- Being a member of the only three time award-winning Blue Ribbon School in the state of Maryland
- Learning in an inclusive school community how to teach a wide-variety of learners.
To learn more, click below to see our current open positions. To apply, please send resume and cover letter to our principal, Mrs. Doreen Engel, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or snail mail. We always post position openings on SchoolSpring as well.
July 2022: Our Lady of Mercy School (OLOM) is seeking a Religion teacher for grades 5-8.
If you are qualified and eager to teach the Catholic faith, please take a look at our wonderful school, Our Lady of Mercy. We are seeking a religion teacher for grades 5 - 8. The position is currently full-time but could possibly be part-time as well.
The ideal candidate must be a Catholic in good-standing who has training and/or experience in teaching the Catholic faith. You will enjoy being part of a vibrant and amazing faculty! We have won the national Blue Ribbon Award three times, thanks to our amazing teachers. We offer many benefits, including a nursery for parents of children ages 1 - 3, 50% tuition discount for children of faculty, and we pay above the Archdiocesan scale. Our colleagues are excited about teaching the faith and will support you in your work. There are many opportunities for summer or after-school employment for those who are interested.
Resumes can be sent to Mrs. Doreen Engel, Principal (email@example.com)