The Mercy Team
Be a part of a wonderful team! Our Lady of Mercy School seeks teachers of the highest caliber to work cooperatively as members of a faith-filled learning community. The benefits of working at OLOM include, but are not limited to:
- Joining a school where the Catholic faith is embraced and taught through both word and deed
- Working with award winning colleagues who will inspire you in the art and science of teaching
- Terrific pastor and parochial vicar involvement from our beloved Fr. Charles and Fr. Joe
- Pay above the Archdiocese of Washington scale
- Partial tuition scholarship for all children of faculty
- Childcare options for children of faculty ages 1 – 3
- High quality professional development, both in-house and in the community
- Being a member of the only three-time award winning Blue Ribbon School in the state of Maryland
- Learning in an inclusive school community how to teach a wide variety of learners.
To learn more, click below to see our current open positions.
No open positions at this time.