School Advisory Council
In conjunction with the Strategic Plan, we have established a new School Advisory Council (SAC) comprised of parents, parish members, and community leaders. The Council's purpose is to provide advice and assistance to the School’s Administrative Team (Pastor/Pastoral Administrator and Principal) in the governance of the School. Bringing valuable expertise and experience, these members have operated in committees, tasked with achieving the goals and priorities in the plan.
2019-2020 Mercy School Advisory Council Members:
- Valerie Adeleson, SAC Co-Chair, Parish Member, Senior Vice President, Federal Compliance Consulting LLC.
- Kim Beahn, Parent Communication Liaison, Consultant, Mercy Parent
- Jay George, Parish Member, Parish Chair of Social Justice Committee
- Jay Heath, Mercy Parent Teacher Organization Representative, Attorney, parent of Mercy third grader
- Laura Heilman, CYO Representative, Policy and Planning Committee, Mercy Parent and CYO Coach
- Bob Johnson, member of Facilities Committee, President of Natelli Custom Homes and Renovations
- Linda Budney LaRoche, Policy and Planning Committee, Parish Member, holds degree in Canon Law and works with the Archdiocesan Tribunal, Dame of Malta.
- Maura Lannan, Chair Policy and Planning, Reporter, Mercy Parent
- Emily Montgomery, Director of Moreau Options Program at The Academy of the Holy Cross
- Jennifer Palmiere, Chair Finance and Marketing Committees, Director of Marketing and Development at Mercy
- Frances Scango, SAC Co-Chair, Policy and Planning Committee, Retired Principal of Blessed Sacrament School, Principal Mentor for the Archdiocese of Washington, Catholic Schools Office
- Sheila Shea, Academic Committee, Special Educator in Montgomery County for 42 years, St. Rose of Lima Master Catechist, Archdiocesan Trainer on Special Education Best Practices, Board of Directors, Kennedy Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Lauren Wyble, Secretary, Academic Committee, Faculty Member